Certified Canine Massage Therapy
Broadway Animal Hospital is happy to offer canine massage therapy for our patients by Claire Martin of Peak Animal Wellness and Massage. Claire's partnership with Broadway Animal Hospital allows patients to receive massage therapy sessions in our cozy consult room!
Claire Martin is a graduate of BelRea Institute of Animal Technology and the Rocky
Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage. Claire has years of hands-on
working experience, including time at the Humane Society of Boulder Valley Veterinary Clinic, Longmont Humane Society, Alpine Hospital for Animals, and Boulder Holistic Vet.
Claire’s certifications in veterinary technology and canine massage therapy have dramatically broadened and enhanced her knowledge and connection to animals, allowing her to successfully excel and safely aid in the healing process of our companion animals. Claire works closely with our veterinarians to gain a deeper understanding of the goals of each patient's treatment, and our clients to ensure that their expectations are being met.
Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
● Pain relief relieving muscle tension, chronic pain, arthritis, hip dysplasia, etc.
● Increased blood circulation, and detoxifies the body.
● Increased lymph movement, and boosts immune system.
● Rehabilitation pre- and post- surgical procedure.
● Improves joint flexibility.
● Improves emotional health and well being.
● Provides comfort and relief during the end of life process.
Claire’s services are currently available by appointment. The service is available also to dogs attending doggie daycare, or enjoying our grooming facilities. Please call us at 303-499-5505 for more information or to schedule your dog's massage session.