April 26, 2017
Join the team of the premier animal hospital voted Best Veterinarian in Boulder for the past 7 consecutive years! Our AAHA-accredited hospital is dedicated to unparalleled patient care and customer service while providing a professional work environment conducive to our staff members' education & growth.
Our 3 doctor practice offers full-service veterinary care in a state-of-the-art medical facility that also provides boarding, grooming & massage services. We provide our staff with discounted veterinary care and opportunities to work under the direction of a licensed veterinarian.
Our client relations department focuses on client service and communication. They are the first and last contact with our clients and key to creating lasting impressions. While veterinary experience is great, we need someone who is friendly with an eager-to-help personality.
• An organized, detail-oriented individual that can follow directions implicitly
• 2 years of experience in customer service
• An individual willing to work evenings (until 7pm) and Saturdays on a rotating schedule
• Exceptional client service and communication skills including verbal and written communication
• Computer literacy and ability to create error-free correspondence
• Experience managing a multi-line phone system
• Financial confidence to explain payment and financial issues
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
Along with a competitive hourly wage based on experience, you'll have the ability to bring your dog to play in daycare while you work!
If you would like to be considered for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to our practice manager and include the word "animal" in the subject line. Please include professional references and your schedule of availability.
Job Type: Part-time